Not to mention that on January 5, 2010 Dear John hits theaters nation wide here in America. for all mt international readers drop me a post to let me know when Dear John will hit your kneck of the woods.
Author: Nicholas Sparks
Publisher: Grand Central
Motion Picture Release: January 5, 2010
Book Description:An angry rebel, John dropped out of school and enlisted in the Army, not knowing what else to do with his life--until he meets the girl of his dreams, Savannah. Their mutual attraction quickly grows into the kind of love that leaves Savannah waiting for John to finish his tour of duty, and John wanting to settle down with the woman who has captured his heart. But 9/11 changes everything. John feels it is his duty to re-enlist. And sadly, the long separation finds Savannah falling in love with someone else. "Dear John," the letter read...and with those two words, a heart was broken and two lives were changed forever. Returning home, John must come to grips with the fact that Savannah, now married, is still his true love—and face the hardest decision of his life.
Did you know?
Learn more about this month SPOTLIGHT AUTHOR!
January Giveaway with NY Times Best selling author, Nicholas Sparks. 4 Copies of "DEAR JOHN" is up for grabs. But I do have a few rules to enter...so here we go!
1. Leave a comment here at Over the Edge with your email address--no email address no entry.
2. +2 Pass-it-on! If you post about this giveaway/contest on your blog side bar, tweet, facebook etc.
3. Competition is open to followers of Over the Edge blog.( if your not a follower of Over the Edge then click on the follow button in the right hand .column)
4. Competition is open internationally.
5. Competition ends Sunday January 31st, winners will be announced in the CONTEST/GIVEAWAY link at Over the Edge and below "Dear John" book cover .(February 1st)